A téma értékelése:
  • 0 szavazat - átlag 0
Devcore Hack Client Devirtualizer
Sziasztok, egy egyszerű tool-t hoztam nektek.
A lényeg, hogy ha injectelitek ezt a dll-t (előny: thread hijack) akkor az exe teljes mappáját, (beleértve a virtualizált fájlokat is) átmásolja egy kliensneve_dumped mappába.
Például ha a kliensed itt van:
C:\Metin2\asdmetin2
akkor ide fogja másolni a dump-ot:
C:\Metin2\asdmetin2_dumped
Ha a metin2 lefagy, nem válaszol vagy akármi ilyesmi van, akkor HAGYJÁTOK békén pár percig (akár 5-10 percet is igénybe vehet a dump).

Csatolt fájl(ok)
.zip   m2devirtualizer.zip (Méret: 55.95 KB / Letöltések: 506)
[Kép: UmaVd0z.png]
Válaszol
First, thanks for sharing.
Second, it's not working with the client I'm trying.
I'm trying with a client of a Portuguese Metin2 server that already closed, but the program stops working right after I inject the dll, it copies all the files up to miles folder, the pack folder is created by a simple file with 0 bytes called pack and the client crashes.
The client was packed either using molebox or with themida.
Any help?
Válaszol
(2017-12-26, 02:45 PM)charparodar Írta: [Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]First, thanks for sharing.
I'm trying with a client of a Portuguese Metin2 server that already closed, but the program stops working right after I inject the dll, it copies all the files up to miles folder, the pack folder is created by a simple file with 0 bytes called pack and the client crashes.
Any help?

Which server on try this, maybe can you give me a link?
Válaszol
(2017-12-26, 03:04 PM)D4RR3 Írta: [Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]
(2017-12-26, 02:45 PM)charparodar Írta: [Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]First, thanks for sharing.
Any help?

Which server on try this, maybe can you give me a link?
The server is EliteMT2 PT, it closed for about 1 year ago.

I'll try to reupload it...

I also tried to use EterWizard with this client, but I only got this:
[Kép: WBCH1q31RnScm_DbdfjIvg.png]

The keys I already know, are the default, but I wanted to try the program anyway.

The client is only missing the eix, I already tried a couple of tools to get them, but without success, and since my knowledge about this matter is limited I can't try anything else...

The client is only missing .eix files (either packed with molebox or The Enigma Protector, but it's probably molebox since The Enigma Protector 4.20 was not public at the time)...
Válaszol
Can you help me for keys of one client?
I have the packs dumped but i cant unpack them they have changed the lzo keys.
Válaszol
If somebody reupload the client then I can try
Válaszol
(2017-12-26, 03:35 PM)D4RR3 Írta: [Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]If somebody reupload the client then I can try

[Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]
Válaszol
(2017-12-26, 03:35 PM)D4RR3 Írta: [Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]If somebody reupload the client then I can try

EliteMt2 last client with the last update dated February 27th of 2017: 
Válaszol
(2017-12-26, 04:13 PM)charparodar Írta: [Csak regisztrált felhasználók láthatják ezt a tartalmat.]

EliteMt2 last client with the last update dated February 27th of 2017: 

Later if I will have time I upload the unpacked client
---
Válaszol
Failed Sad 
Can anyone help? Unpack this customer? Or get the keys? 

Válaszol

Fórumra ugrás:

Jelenlevő felhasználók ebben a témában: 1 Vendég